Saturday, August 12, 2006

No Texas Pinball Festival for 2006


Last years Texas Pinball Festival was in October. This year, no word has been posted on when this event would take place. Well, after emailing them, I have found out the following. Quote:

Hi tijir,

Thanks for your interest in the Texas Pinball Festival. Yes! There will be another one however we are right now in the works for looking for a new location to host our show. Tentatively we are planning it for Spring 2007. Please stay tuned to our web site: www.texaspinball.com as we'll be updating it shortly with all the information on our next event.

Regards,
Craig Hassell
Co-Organizer Texas Pinball Festival


So, it looks as if there will be no Texas Pinball Festival 2006, they are skipping to Texas Pinball Festival 2007. This is all I have found out, when I find out more information, I will post it. I am disappointed, I was looking forward to a weekend of pinball this October or November. I will have to do some digging around on the Internet to find a place having a pinball event during that time. If you know of an event coming up, leave a comment and let me know about it.

No comments: