Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Family Guy: Stern's Latest Pinball Table

Pat Lawlor's latest creation for Stern is Family Guy. Martin Ayub over at Pinball News has a few pictures of the table. Looks like a fun game and I like a couple of Lawlor's tables (Monopoly, RollerCoaster Tycoon) though I have never been good at either of them. I will have to research some of his other tables, if he has any. Anyhow, go check out the article and pictures. Can't wait to get to this one. Though I am still trying to find PotC, maybe I can find it at the Texas Pinball Festival this year ;)

Other information on this table can be found at Parts4Pinball.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There were quite a few of these tables at the Texas Pinball Festival but they stayed so busy I didn't get to play one. Strangely they did not have a PotC there. I have yet to play either of them :(

Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, there's a PotC in central Texas, at Tilt in the Temple Mall.