Saturday, April 14, 2007

Texas Pinball Festival - A Day in Pictures

First off, let's get this out of the way. The festival was weeks ago and I am just now posting this so, Apologies to everyone for the delay, life has a way of eating time if your not careful. I also must apologize for the horrid quality of the pictures, I forgot my normal camera and this one is just not up to the task.

The Texas Pinball Festival had many of my favorite tables and quite a few I have never played. Walking through the hall brought back many memories of days spent trying to beat high scores in the local arcade as a juvenile delinquent. If you have not taken the time to goto one of these events, I highly recommend you do so.





Oh, I also got a few random shots of tables. I did not take too many pictures, I was a bit upset about the quality of the pictures and forgetting my camera. It did not, however, intefere with the days fun. We had a blast playing some of the best looking tables I have seen in quite some time. Next year I plan on being there for the entire event and entering the competition as well as checking out the swap meet, discussion, talks, etc. Anyhow, four more pictures and your done with the tour. Notice one of these pics is the Ultrapin video pinball table based on Virtual Pinball.



No comments: